Motherhood Center is looking for a Retail & Client Care Associate
At the Motherhood Center, our Retail & Client Care team is the first link between our customers and the many services we offer. We expect our Retail & Client Care Associate to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our client’s needs, effectively communicate our products and services, and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and families.
You must have a genuine curiosity, interest, and care for people, along with authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional sales ability. The ideal candidate multi-tasks easily work well with little supervision is task-oriented and understands how to be a positive team player.
We are looking for a polished and talented professional that is:
- Familiar with maternity, yoga/fitness, and wellness
- Knowledge of breastfeeding or infant care is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Seasoned in customer/guest services and retail experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal-driven, proactive, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Eloquent communication skills
- Team player
Retail & Client Care Associate duties include:
- Greeting every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients
- Promote and sell Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Responsibilities include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling messages, and keeping up with daily checklists accurately
- Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required
About Motherhood Center
The Motherhood Center is nestled in River Oaks and combines luxury, education and support to Houston’s expectant and new moms. For over 20 years we have been Houston’s Premier pregnancy and parenting service provider focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being before, during and after pregnancy.
We offer Prenatal and Postnatal massages, Yoga & Fitness classes, Pregnancy and Parenting classes, Lactation support, Maternity consultation, Doula services, Nanny & Family Assistant placement, Babysitters, and on-site retail all under one roof.
If you have at least 2 years of experience and are professional, punctual, and passionate about working with pregnant women, new moms, and families – please email YOUR RESUME WITH A COVER LETTER and explain why you would be perfect for this position to email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website at www.www.motherhoodnetwork.com