Motherhood Center is looking for a Client Care & Retail Manager
At Motherhood Center our Client Care team is the first link between our customers and the many services we offer. We expect our Client Care & Retail Manager to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our clients’ needs, effectively communicate our products and services and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and families.
You must have a genuine curiosity, interest, and care for people, along with authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional sales ability. You must also be savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role. The ideal candidate multi tasks easily, works well with little supervision, is task oriented, and understands how to be a positive team player.
We are looking for a polished and talented professional that is:
- Familiar with maternity, yoga/fitness, and wellness
- Knowledge of breastfeeding or infant care is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Seasoned in customer/guest services and retail experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal-driven, proactive, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Eloquent communication skills
Client Care & Retail Manager duties include:
- Greeting every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients
- Promote and sell Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Responsibilities include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages, and keeping up with daily checklists accurately
- Oversee Front Desk and Retail Department and guarantee efficient center operations
- Manage and supervise the ordering, displaying, and software tracking of all retail products and inventory
- Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required
About Motherhood Center
Nestled in the established River Oaks community, Motherhood Center is a pregnancy, parenting, and childcare resource focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being of expectant and new moms.
For over 20 years we have offered exceptional pregnancy and parenting education classes, private services, individualized support, and thoughtfully curated retail products. Commonly referred to as the “Mommy Country Club,” the center has become known for cultivating both an empowering atmosphere and a village of support amongst the 35,000+ families we have helped since opening our doors to Houston.
We are thrilled to be able to offer the same support to families all over the world through Motherhood Network with our many virtual classes and services.
If you have at least 2 years of experience and are professional, punctual, and passionate about working with pregnant women, new moms and families – please apply with YOUR RESUME and A COVER LETTER, include your salary history and explain why you would be perfect for this position.
***Applicants that do not include these items will not be considered***